Do you have in-depth experience researching User’s experiences on various platforms, and the ability to unpick data and analyse what it means for an organisation? Are you familiar with an applied research setting? Continue reading below, this position could be for you!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges such as reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 25 colleagues based there and more colleagues working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. Our brand new office is located in Nairobi Garage, Spring Valley, plus, we are very flexible when it comes to working from home! Our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is flexible, informal and fast-paced.
This position combines both qualitative and quantitative research, which will be carried out in order to understand the behaviours of our users and how we can improve the products and their experience. This is a multi-functional position, where you will be collaborating with global colleagues, partners and donors. You will become our User Need Guru!
The right person for the role will be a clear, concise communicator who is able to engage our stakeholders and will not be afraid to present their findings and make recommendations. You have a research background and feel comfortable working with dispersed teams.
- A graduate degree in Psychology, sociology, qualitative research or a related discipline.
- 5-7 yrs of relevant working experience.
- Experience with researching Users Experiences using various platforms.
- Fluent English speaking.
(Nice to have)
- Experience working with multiple teams (Data, content, marketing, operations.)
- Experience managing multiple projects & tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- As we grow, you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
IInterested? Apply now below! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.