Triggerise is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, field officer who is actively involved in their community to join our India Operations Team. We seek an individual to enrol, support, and manage actors like – customers, women entrepreneurs, shops, stockists, pharmacies and clinics – to grow core Triggerise products, such as Pro and Tiko.
Job type: Consultant – 100% on-field job
– Motivated by working directly in their community on sexual reproductive health
– Willingness to travel in the field (self-conveyance is preferred)
– Technically savvy, a proficient mobile, messaging, and application user
– Willingness to train and enrol various actors in their community
– Proficient in written and spoken Hindi and English
– This is a full-time field job with performance-based incentive
– Experience in working with women, adolescents or reproductive health will be preferred
– Responsible for increasing adoption of sexual and reproductive health methods in young girls between 15 to 24 years
– Build a network of women entrepreneurs to sell contraceptive and general products
– Execute marketing and promotional events in the community
– Recruit and support health care providers – clinics, pharmacists
– Recruit and support stockists and other partners like shops, beauty salons
– Report to India Operations team on key performance indicators
The TSF role is dedicated full time towards the responsibilities listed above. The TSF will report directly to Tikosystem Manager (TSM) and Triggerise India Operations.