Are you excited by working with youth within local, urban communities? Do you have experience in mobilising field activities in the area of sexual, reproductive and maternal health? Continue reading to find out your suitability for this position!
We are a fast-growing non-profit, with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Our New Delhi office houses about 8 colleagues in a superb location, Connaught Place. We are also flexible when it comes to working from home! In addition, we have field colleagues, who work from home offices in various parts of India. Triggerise’s people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal and friendly.
You will be responsible for finding innovative ways to mobilise young women onto our platform. You will also recruit, manage and strengthen an ecosystem of clinics, pharmacists, retailers, NGOs, customers and supporters, reporting to your Field Manager.
You are a creative, flexible and pragmatic person. You offer the best solutions possible keeping in mind that sometimes, time is limited and requirements can change quickly. You are a good communicator, both in the team and towards the actors in the field. You are capable of coming up with your own solutions to problems.
- Committed to the mission, vision, and theory of change of Triggerise
- Technically savvy a proficient mobile, messaging, and application user
- Motivated by working directly in their community
- Business knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to train and recruit various actors in their community
- Proficient in written and spoken Hindi; spoken English would be beneficial
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
Interested? Click apply now below! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.