Do you want to make a difference to the health of your community? Are you excited by a challenge, and do you feel comfortable managing teams of implementers? Triggerise is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to maximise quality & compliance among all of our platform service providers.
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 25 colleagues office based, and more colleagues working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. Our brand new office in Nairobi is located in Spring Valley, Nairobi garage. We are also very flexible when it comes to working from home! Our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is flexible, informal and fast-paced.
Reporting to the Grants and Compliance Lead, you will coordinate and oversee quality assurance for all health offers on the platform accessed by clients and provided by all t-safe providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience in clinical service quality assurance management, improvement and implementation; Ability to work well under administrative, and programmatic pressures
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Committed to the Triggerise mission, vision, and theory of change which requires strong supporter of full reproductive rights;
- Ensuring that services are implemented to the highest standards and clients receive the highest level of care by driving accountability among providers.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for quality improvement programs for all platform health service providers, especially providers with low ratings based on the Method Information index.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating policies and procedures to include regulatory changes on all the health offers on the platform;
- Monitoring and management of Service Level Agreements with all of the diverse franchisors on the Triggerise platform;
- Lead the continuous assessment of provider training gaps for all relevant health offers on the platform and ensure on job training for t-safe providers (clinics and pharmacies) that are poorly rated.
Interested? Click apply now! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.