Triggerise India Operations Manager:
Triggerise is a growing non-profit social enterprise headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in South Africa, Portugal, India, and Kenya. Triggerise builds scalable solutions, using mobile technologies, to deliver resources to underserved communities where traditional aid fails to address the changing needs of fragile markets. Triggerise employs a peer-to-peer data based marketing platform that connects consumers to local small businesses—giving them both the power to access and deliver aid on their own terms. Building on these relationships, we specialize in rewards-based platforms to motivate consumers to make positive choices—helping them to overcome individual barriers as they arise while adding value back into their economies.
Operations Manager position is one of the most diverse and intense positions at Triggerise: it requires strategic thinking and operational passion, budget management rigor and operational creativity, people skills and curiosity. The Operations Manager needs excellent team management skills and external representation talent, which involves interfacing with small, informal businesses as well as large multinationals, government representatives, and development partners. The Operations Manager works closely with the implementing field teams to build and grow the ecosystems brands, implement and optimize Triggerise technology and bring in new business and partnerships.
The general purpose of the Operations Manager is to set-up, develop and grow Triggerise Tikosystem digital platform, activities, ecosystems, partnerships and, ultimately, its impact in India.
Triggerise India Operations Manager Profile & Responsibilities;
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving work environment? Are you excited by and challenged by developing and delivering impact? You love to achieve and go above and beyond what is expected? Are you savvy at motivating teams and increasing their capacity to exceed stretch objectives? The top line definition of this role is to ensure the execution of the digital platform and ecosystem in the local markets adapt to the local context and user needs be responsible for three major areas:
- Management: Responsible for the day-to-day management of the execution of the digital platform, manage Tiko System Managers (TSM), motivate and bring on new Actors to increase the offerings, minimize risk of misuse and gaming which leads to increased and repeat users on the Tikosystem digital platform.
- Impact: Grow the impact Triggerise generates in India through the implementation and expansion of its offerings, the networks of actors partnering into its ecosystem, based on a sound understanding of the local context, health and economic challenges and market forces, government policies and regulations and in coherence with the global vision and strategy. Special attention must be given to the selection and training of the ecosystem actors in line with set profiles leveraged for local conditions.
- Growth & Innovation: Work closely with the country lead to with multiple external stakeholders, in order to build strong partnerships, identify opportunities to expand the offerings for all Actors on the Tikosystem. This includes collaboration with national and local governments and other representative bodies, foreign embassies, leading non-governmental organizations in India and commercial entities.
Operations Manager Profile
- You have at least 5 years experience managing implementation teams with successful delivery of outputs
- You have a relevant post-graduate degree
- You have a strong interest in private-sector approaches to development and a proven ability to produce results
- You are able to break goals into manageable objectives and to work with a team to meet Key Performance Indicators.
- You have managed teams of 10+ staff
- You have demonstrated experience motivating and guiding people and teams to succeed.
- You have a track record leading and implementing operations and implementation plans that achieve growth
- You are tech savvy/curious and comfortable with the use of productivity and project management apps
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills in Hindi and English
- You have experience establishing, monitoring & managing operational risk controls
- Dedicated to data driven decision making for improved outcomes
- Willing to travel to project locations– 70% of the time
- Strong organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Ability to deliver on time is critical
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a virtual team setup
- Expert at networking, connecting, recruiting, and supporting various actors in the business community
If this describes you and you are interested read on and consider applying to the Triggerise India Operations Manager position
Operations Manager Responsibilities and KPIs
Program Management, Development & Coordination:
- Manage the programs everyday’s activities to ensure alignment with strategic priorities.
- Identifying optimal tikosystem cluster by landscape analysis
- Review, define and monitor the Tikosystem Actors (Pros, Clinics, Stockist, Pharmacy, etc) – identification, selection, training and engagement processes.
- Accomplish activities consistent with the work plan, goals and objectives of the program – ensure timely project activities: trainings, partner identification, letter of agreements, quarterly meetings.
- Ensure that program data is regularly used to inform program planning and decision-making, and to ensure that the program is on track to meeting committed targets.
- Work with Marketing Manager for designing and implementation of promotions and tools.
- Implement risk management plan
- Become voice of field team to highlight their successes and challenges for timely resolution by liasoning with TSA and the relevant global team.
- Represent Triggerise at country and partner meetings as relevant, providing innovative solutions.
- Responsible for recruiting and training Tikosystem Managers and Tikosystem Facilitators.
- Monitor their performance by creating smart goals and clear KPIs
- Support team in achieving their performance by regular reviews and performance improvement plan.
- Review and approve their expenses and timesheets
Key Performance Indicators:
This is position will have a performance variable component, and will be assessed on overall success within the TikoSystem and specifically to the following deliverables:
- Meeting the donor commitments on: Tikosystem size, income generation and uptake of services
- Ensure delivery of all health-related donor deliverables
- Engage new partners who will bring new health services to the platform, expanding the offer to users
- Ensure delivery of all wealth-related donor deliverables
- Responsible for implementation of Tiko Explore under Minbuza
- Innovate around ideas to increase earning opportunities for Tiko Pro
- Performance of Team Members – how well they achieve their KPI’s
- Manage TSMs and ensure they deliver on their KPIs.
- Build capacity of team to successfully implement the Tikosystem, design improvements, use data for decision making and mitigate risk
- Be responsive to all requirements from the Risk Management Plan, ensuring adherence to all SOPs and rapid response deadlines.
- Raise any suspicious activity to CL to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Execution and implementation of new initiatives
- Ensure feedback to Country Lead on suggestions on how to improve cost-efficiencies across all field activities.
- Regularly use data to review field operations, suggest improvements for efficiencies and programmatic change
If you feel that you are a good fit for the Triggerise India Operations Manager position, send an email with the Subject; Your Name Triggerise India Operations Manager Application to: email@example.com by COB 22nd July, 2019 and attach:
- Your updated CV
- Cover letter outlining what you bring to the India Operations Manager to succeed on managing operation teams.
- Provide examples of successful team building and delivery of stretch impact objectives you have developed and implemented in your career.