Does creativity run in your blood? Are you a self-starter who quickly understands what needs to be said and done to reach your audience? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Triggerise is looking for a full-time Marketing and Communications Officer based in our office in Delhi, India
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges such as reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE
All of our Triggerise offices are comfortable, open spaces filled with enthusiastic, international colleagues. Whether you are working from our biggest office in Nairobi, or the fast-growing office in New Delhi, our people are young and our culture is dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
Our Marketing and Communications Officer develops, oversees and executes our consumer-facing marketing and engagement strategy in India. We need your expertise, attention to detail and creativity to improve communication with our target audience. You will report to the India Country Lead. These are your main focus areas:
- Develop and execute marketing plans, collaterals, branding materials and content
- Conduct market research, comms audits and landscaping for existing and new geographies
- Work with our field team to effectively implement marketing activities
- Create promotions and events
- Develop and execute on ground mobilisation techniques together with our Operations Manager
YOU WILL NEED
- A relevant university degree or the equivalent in work experience.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and you can multitask.
- Knowledge of relevant design tools and communications channels.
- Ability to develop targeted communications materials in Hindi.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
This is a position in a young, fast-growing company where you can leave your mark on everything you create. You will have a lot of freedom within your position and you will be working for a company that is radically changing the face of development work. We offer you a competitive salary. Triggerise also has a generous leave policy.
Interested? Click on the button below and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to have you on our team!