Are you a self-starter who quickly understands what needs to be said and done in order to reach your audience? Are you able to focus on targeted marketing to drive awareness and interest in Triggerise services? Continue reading to find out more about this position for a Marketing and Communications Officer.
We are a fast-growing non-profit, with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Our New Delhi office houses about 8 colleagues in a superb location, Connaught Place. We are also flexible when it comes to working from home! In addition, we have field colleagues, who work from home offices in various parts of India. Triggerise’s people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal, and friendly.
The Marketing and Communications Officer carries out our customer-facing marketing strategy in India. The aim is to improve communications with our target audience to make sure our message is delivered. Demand generation is a key focus and the role requires using a targeted approach to build and nurture user relations long term for our membership program. You will work closely with the field team, and the Operations Manager, while reporting directly to the India Country Lead.
- Present and execute strategies to create awareness and interest in Triggerise, and how it can add value to communities, service providers, partners, and individuals, through technology.
- Lead demand generation strategies and initiatives through online and on-ground channels.
- Develop and implement marketing plans, collaterals, events, promotions, and brand materials as well as the content. You will work alongside the Field team executing marketing plans.
- Carry out market research, communication audits, and landscaping in our geographies.
You’re a quick learner and self-starter and you know how to adapt your message to your audience. You have an eye for detail, mixed with a dash of creativity.
- Relevant University degree or the equivalent in working experience
- 3 years of working experience.
- An understanding of data-driven marketing, and how it can be utilized in order to generate interest from a specific group.
- Knowledge of design tools and experience in communication channels, including digital and on-ground customer building.
- The ability to develop targeted communication material in Hindi.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A 6-month consultancy contract
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.
Interested? Click apply now below! Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.