Are you great at finding the right talent for the right position? Do you want to build a fantastic candidate journey in our fast-growing, global, non-profit tech company? Triggerise is looking for a full-time Global Recruiter (in-house) based in one of our Triggerise offices (Nairobi, Porto, Addis Ababa, New Delhi or Amsterdam).
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges such as reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE
All of our Triggerise offices are comfortable, open spaces filled with enthusiastic, international colleagues. Whether you are working from our biggest office in Nairobi, or the fast growing office in New Delhi, our people are young and our culture is dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As Global Recruiter you will make sure our candidates have a smooth application process. This is a new position and we are looking for your expertise to become better at recruitment. You will report to the global HR Manager based in our Amsterdam office. These are your main focus areas:
- Managing all global recruitment processes. You are responsible for a smooth execution of all global recruitment processes and will work closely together with the recruiting managers to help them hire the best fit for the position.
- Sourcing candidates. You find us the best (passive or active) candidates for a variety of positions using different channels.
- Develop the Employer Value Proposition. You shape the communication to future employees so they know who we are, what we believe in and what we have to offer.
- Develop candidate journey. You will shape the candidate journey from start to finish to make sure that even candidates that are not hired can look back at a professional and positive process.
You can relate to any kind of person and leave a positive impression. You have great ideas and can structure them in execution. You are proactive in working with candidates and the internal organization. You like working in a team, but at the same time, you need to be able to thrive in a mostly remote team. You have excellent communication skills.
YOU WILL NEED
- A relevant university degree or the equivalent in work experience.
- At least 3 years of previous recruitment in a similar position.
- Experience in tech recruitment, recruitment in Kenya and/or Portugal are a big plus.
- Fluency in English on a near-native level
OUR OFFER TO YOU
This is a position in a young, fast-growing company where you can leave your mark on future policy and processes. You will have a lot of freedom within your position and you will be working for a company that is radically changing the face of development work. We offer you a competitive salary and a company laptop. Triggerise also has a generous leave policy.