Are you looking for a position as an Accountant within a young, dynamic and motivated environment, in our HeadQuarters office in Amsterdam?
Triggerise is looking for a Financial Accountant, for a period of 9 months to cover maternity leave!
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE.
Our HQ is based in The Netherlands, and this is where you will be joined by the rest of the Finance and Communications team. Our shared workplace is a young, informal environment, where you will be surrounded by like-minded colleagues and peers, who you can enjoy some downtime with in the park in which the office sits. Our team is around 9 people, and you will report directly to our current finance manager.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE AS FINANCE ACCOUNTANT.
There’s never a dull moment in our finance department, and we are looking for someone who has an affinity for a transactional way of working and who can quickly get to grips with our Project Management System. Over the period of 9 months, you will develop a great insight into the days to day finance operations of an NGO.
You are an energetic individual, who can communicate clearly. You can collaborate with your colleagues, as well as working equally as competently individually. The right person for this position is organised, and can work to deadlines, without sacrificing the quality of work.
YOU WILL YOU NEED:
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of finance, accounting and CCP (Cost Control Principles).
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and affinity with IFRS.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel.
- Independent thinking and working capabilities, a self start and intrinsically motivated.
- Good communication skills (English) coupled with the ability to liase with people internationally, through spoken and written channels, at all levels.
OUR OFFER TO YOU.
In this position, you will get the opportunity to work alongside some great colleagues, who you can learn, and grow alongside. We are a young, dynamic organisation, who are positively impacting young people, and their economies through the work that we do. We are offering a competitive salary package, as well as great secondary benefits.
Click apply to submit your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!