Are you looking for an exciting position, where you have multiple responsibilities in operational tasks? Are you a natural people manager? Find out more about our role as a Field Operations Lead!
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya, and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
The Nairobi office is the biggest of Triggerise’s offices, with about 25 colleagues office based, and more colleagues working from home, implementing our projects throughout Kenya. Our brand new office is located in Spring Valley, Nairobi Garage. We are also very flexible when it comes to working from home! Our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is flexible, informal and fast-paced.
The FOL will be responsible for ensuring successful and efficient implementation of all field operations across selected counties in Kenya. You will work closely with various team members, including County Programme Managers and Project Managers and support them. Ensuring the needs of their projects are being met by your field teams.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree holder
- Knowledgeable in small business and has entrepreneurial spirit
- Expert at networking, connecting, recruiting, and supporting various actors in the business community.
- Proficient in written and spoken Kiswahili and English
- At least 5 years of experience with relevant management and operational experience
- Experienced in managing teams of field operations and implementation
- Dedicated to data driven decision making for improved outcomes
- Able to build capacity of team and business partners
- Willingness to travel (though you will be based in Nairobi, 70% will be spent frequently travelling to field sites across Kenya)
- We are looking for someone experienced in operational excellence and a solution driven individual to steer the teams in working on the most relevant priorities at any given time.
Interested? Click the apply button. Want more information? Check out our website or contact our Global Recruiter. We only accept applications through the apply links, not by email.