Can you convince lots of different stakeholders about the advantages of joining our program? Are you a great manager and trainer? Do you have experience in mobilising field activities and experience in the area of sexual, reproductive and maternal health?
Then you might be our next full-time Field Manager based in Lucknow, India.
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges such as reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE
In India, we have an office in New Delhi to support our field staff. This role is home office based and you will be out in the field most of your time. Triggerise’s people are young and our culture is dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
You will be responsible for managing the growth of our activities in Lucknow and Delhi. You will manage and strengthen an ecosystem of health providers, retailers and customers. You will report to the Operations Manager. It will be your job to:
● Manage and train a team of field officers (Tiko System Facilitators).
● Find, engage and train health service providers and other actors on how to use our system
● Find, engage and train community-based organisations so they help us reach our audience
● Represent our project to external parties, organise partner visits and meetings
● Gather data and report on progress to your team and stakeholders
● Troubleshoot any issues within the ecosystem
● Mitigate any risk of fraud or other risks within your ecosystem
YOU WILL NEED
You are tech-savvy, great with people and have good communication skills. People come to you to help them find solutions to problems. You are passionate about our mission and the people we work with. We also ask:
● A relevant Bachelor degree or the equivalent in work experience.
● At least 5 years of previous experience managing field teams.
● Fluency in Hindi, ideally also in English.
● Good computer skills, MS Office, Google suite.
● Experience mobilising youth/young women around sexual & reproductive health
OUR OFFER TO YOU
This is a position in a young, fast-growing company where you can leave your mark on everything you create. You will have a lot of freedom within your position and you will be working for a company that is radically changing the face of development work. We offer you a competitive salary. Triggerise also has a generous leave policy.
Interested? Please click Apply Now below and send your CV to email@example.com .