Do you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing and evolving work environment? Are you excited by a challenge and have demonstrated success analysing data that not only measures performance but improves execution? Are you savvy at manipulating data that provides innovative, visually appealing analytics dashboards, which leads to decision making to improve performance? Have you been following and gotten involved with the latest data analytics technologies? Are you able to apply this knowledge to dig deeper into messy data to mitigate risk? The top line definition of this role is to proactively analyze data for performance, reporting and risk management. Are you successful and pro-active at identifying suspicious activity by triangulating data points to identify low performance business areas? If this describes you and you are interested read on and consider applying to the Data Analyst position.
Triggerise is a growing non-profit social enterprise headquartered in The Netherlands, with offices in South Africa, Portugal, India, Ethiopia, and Kenya. Triggerise builds scalable digital solutions, using mobile technologies, to deliver resources to underserved communities where traditional aid fails to address the changing needs of fragile markets. Triggerise employs a digital marketing platform that connects consumers to local small businesses—giving them both the power to access and deliver aid on their own terms. Building on these relationships, we specialize in rewards-based platforms to motivate consumers to make positive choices—helping them to overcome individual barriers as they arise while adding value back into their economies. Triggerise is growing rapidly and expanding to new geographies and implementing new innovations each quarter.
Triggerise is a fast moving organisation and we love people who are agile, smart and love taking initiative; typically someone who is
- Savvy in the latest methodologies and digital technologies in coordinating effective data analytics that leads to improved performance
- A graduate with a degree in Data Analytics/Management, Computer Science or Management of Information Systems
- Passionate about data driven decision making for improved evidence outcomes
- Has at least 2-5 years experience in a data management and/or analytics position that demonstrates expertise in delivering visual and strategic data analytics that measures performance and outcomes
- Able to demonstrate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel, Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik or Tableau
- Proficient in written and spoken Hindi and English
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
The DA is directly responsible for data and risk analysis, monitoring and evaluation of tikosystem activity trends, keeping user data upto date and extending technical support to the operations team.
- Develops insightful dashboards and reports for the operations team.
- Manages the daily analysis and triangulation of data points outlining performance and risk factors in dashboards.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to assist in managing risk and improve operations.
- Ensures coordinated analysis of platform data, audit verification according to risk management standard operating procedures with the Operations Lead.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with the operations and other teams to transform the business concepts and needs on the ground, acting as a bridge to the platform users
- Provide all support functions needed to work closely with the Data Team and Operations to develop solutions that solve business needs.
The Data Analyst role is dedicated full time towards the responsibilities listed above and will be based in New Delhi. She/he will report directly to the Triggerise India Country Manager.