Are you looking for an ever changing, and evolving working environment? Would you like to contribute to Triggerise growth and footprint? This is the role for you! Each quarter, Triggerise expands into new geographies, and we are looking for someone with a tech savvy background to help us to do so.
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE.
Here at Triggerise, we are always evolving and growing which is the nature of our fast paced environment. You will be surrounded by like minded, motivated individuals who are all working together to continue Triggerise positive impact.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE AS A CPM.
Our County Programme Managers manages a County which has a cluster of geographic areas or as we call them wards. The County Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering on the execution of field operations and processes necessary to promote growth and innovation of their ecosystem, whilst contributing to Triggerise’ County strategic goals.
You are someone who thrives in an environment that is ever changing, and moving at a rapid pace, as well as being Tech Savvy and proficient in using Apps, tablets, laptops and smartphones. You should be a clear communicator, who knows how to make effective data driven decisions in order to improve outcomes.
YOU WILL YOU NEED
- To be a bachelors degree holder.
- Committed to the mission, vision, and theory of change of Triggerise
- Experienced in field work , preferably in sales and marketing
- Experienced in managing teams of field operations and implementation
- Dedicated to data driven decision making for improved outcomes
- Knowledgeable in small business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Expert at networking, connecting, recruiting, and supporting various actors in the business community
- Proficient in written and spoken Kiswahili and English
OUR OFFER TO YOU.
For this role, we are offering a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions. You will be working with a young, dynamic team and have an opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of your County.
Click apply to submit your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!