New Delhi, India
Are you a qualified Doctor with great listening and empathy towards the underprivileged, this is the right opportunity for you.
Triggerise is looking for a full-time Counselling Specialist, for the period of 6 Months based at our New Delhi India office.
We are a fast-growing non-profit social enterprise with offices in the Netherlands, Portugal, India, Kenya and Ethiopia. Triggerise builds digital platforms that motivate users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We work together with local communities and use nudges such as reminders, discounts and reward points to encourage our users to access and use health products and services. We also support our users in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
YOUR NEXT WORKPLACE One the fast growing office in New Delhi, India our people are young and our culture is dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced and constantly changing.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE As Counselling Specialist As a counselling specialist we would want you to be patient, observant and have an empathetic approach towards the user. For most users this may be the first time they speak to a counsellor. Therefore, you would need to build trust with the user and help them make their own decision based on your message.
You will report to Operations Manager / Country Lead, India based in our New Delhi office. These are your main focus areas:
- Answering calls from end users understanding their problem and providing appropriate solutions.
- Liasioning with Doctors whom end users can visit or vise a versa
- Maintaining database of doctors & other health related facilities
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing a patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining records of Calls when & why they called and solution provided
- Maintaining Database of Labs in their vicinity
- Recommending over the counter drugs and other forms of treatment, like inhalation therapy, physical therapy, etc.
- Placing orders on behalf of the end users to the pharmacists and following up
YOU WILL NEED
- You should have a minimum MBBS Degree
- Registration with the Indian Medical Association
- You should have experience working with Young/unmarried girls on contraception in your previous job at least 1 year
- Experience in awareness programs about Family Planning / reproductive health will be a plus
- Ability to embrace technology and use a variety of tools and apps
- Passion for human interactions, especially in cross-cultural and social settings
- Total Exp. 2 years Must
OUR OFFER TO YOU This is a position in a young, fast-growing company where you can leave your mark on future policy and processes. You will have a lot of freedom within your position and you will be working for a company that is radically changing the face of development work. We offer you a competitive salary and a company laptop. Triggerise also has a generous leave policy.
Interested? Click Apply Now and send your CV to email@example.com