Triggerise is looking for someone bright & enthusiastic, with a healthy interest in modern software technology, to join one of our development teams as a back-end developer. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that follows Scrum practices to deliver the best possible products to our markets.
Your responsibilities within this team and as a back-end developer at Triggerise would be maintaining and developing features in our platform – Movercado.
What requirements should you have?
– Experience with Object Oriented Programming;
– Knowledge of Software Design Patterns and good practices;
– Experience with distributed and microservices architectures;
– Experience with Scala and/or Ruby preferably or other OOP language (such as Java for instance);
– Experience with Agile Development Methodologies;
– Experience with Relational Databases technologies;
– Experience with RESTFul APIs;
– Experience with Git versioning system;
– Knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployments technologies (plus);
– Knowledge of AWS infrastructure (plus);
– Knowledge of orchestration tools for DevOps is a plus (SaltStack);
– Familiarity with teamwork and good communication skills;
– Pragmatic approach to problem-solving;
– Fluency in English;
What would be even better?
To be of adventurous spirits;
To be open to explore, travel and interact with people from all over the world;
To be loud and big-mouthed at times when you have a strong opinion about something;
To feel confident enough to proactively grasp problems/challenges/opportunities when you encounter them;
To be critical about what we do and how we do it;
To have a healthy drive to improve Triggerise as best as you can;
To have the ambition to help your team grow and to grow personally.
Ideally, you would integrate our office in Porto, Portugal. Don’t let this prevent you from applying in any case,
we’re happy to consider other alternatives.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary among other nice perks like:
– Possibility to participate in workshops and trainings;
– Not a limited set of holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go;
– Opportunities to travel (and not only to the most straightforward places!);
– An environment to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things;
– A contemporary working environment where we trust in people taking their responsibilities over policies,
protocols and management structures.
Also, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org